Andura Wall Coatings will not only transform your property, but will waterproof and insulate, thus eliminating the frequent need for repainting and repair.
Andura Coatings is an advanced wall coating that will completely reface your exterior walls whatever type of surface condition. This will end the need for expensive, repetitive and inconvenient exterior wall painting and maintenance in the future. Andura achieves this by welding itself to the wall surface up to 20 times thicker than conventional paint. It can be applied to any prepared surface including pebbledash, plaster, roughcast, render and previously painted surfaces.
Andura coating resists the cold and heat, prevents penetrating damp but allows walls to breathe. It is particularly resistant against salty sea winds, mould, algae and is acid rain resistant. When painted, your house will keep clean and is available in 12 beautiful colours. These exterior paints are waterproof and microporous and will not chip, flake or peel. Once applied it carries a full 15 year guarantee.
Our procedure for applying Andura Wall Coating to a property
- Power wash all surfaces to remove and loose material
- Repair all faults in the current surface as required
- Apply a fungicide wash
- Mask off all windows, doors and soffits
- Apply a primer to provide an excellent key for the Andura top coats
- Apply two top coats of Andura Wall Coating
- Remove all masking
- Clear site
- Dispose of all waste materials in an appropriate manner
Call us now on 0191 903 2590 to chat about your property protection needs.